About Pueblo of Isleta Dial-a-Ride
The Rio Metro Regional Transit District operates Dial-a-Ride service within the Pueblo of Isleta and to nearby destinations. This reservation-only service operates on weekdays from 8:15 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
Weekday service available to people traveling within the Pueblo of Isleta, including trips to the ABQ RIDE Route 53 bus stop on NM 314, and any destination within the limits of Los Lunas, Bosque Farms and Peralta.
Rio Metro Rider's Guide
Request a Ride
- Call 505-352-3595 to request a ride
- Rides must be requested by 12 Noon one business day in advance
- For Monday rides, requests must be made by 12 Noon on the Friday before
- Ride requests are accepted between 5 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Rio Metro dispatchers will work with riders to accommodate requested times or give other options based on bus availability
Trips must originate in the Pueblo in order to qualify for a return trip to the Pueblo on the same day.
Pueblo of Isleta Dial-a-Ride passengers will not be charged a fare. Instead, the Pueblo has arranged to pay all fares. Should that policy change, the Valencia County Dial-a-Ride fares would apply.