Valencia County Dial-a-Ride
About Valencia County Dial-a-Ride
The Rio Metro Regional Transit District operates Dial-a-Ride service to connect communities in Valencia County. Valencia County Dial-a-Ride can accommodate the general public, including seniors and people with disabilities. Dial-a-Ride can also bring you to a New Mexico Rail Runner Express station and to Albuquerque for medical appointments. This service operates on weekdays only.
Available to anyone traveling throughout Valencia County, including Belen, Bosque Farms, Los Chavez, Los Lunas, Peralta, Rio Communities, Tomé, and UNM-Valencia Campus.
Rides may also be requested from Valencia County to Albuquerque for medical appointments. Passengers utilizing this service must schedule a 6:30 a.m. pickup, and the return time will be no later than 2 p.m. Medical appointments must be scheduled to start at 9 a.m. or later, and passengers must be ready to return by 2 p.m.
Request a Ride
- Call 505-352-3595 to request a ride
- Ride requests are accepted between 5 a.m. and 3 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Ride requests can be made up to two weeks in advance, and no later than 12 Noon one business day in advance
- For Monday rides, requests must be made by 12 Noon on the Friday before
- Rio Metro dispatchers will work with riders to accommodate requested times or give other options based on bus availability
No eligibility requirements.
All Rio Metro buses and Dial-a-Ride services are fare free.
Rio Metro Rider's Guide
- The Rio Metro Regional Transit District operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, national origin, and disability, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Visit our Title VI / Non-Discrimination Notice Web Page.