The Job Access Transportation Program provides curb-to-curb transportation for qualified low-income residents to get to a job site or job-training program in the Albuquerque area.
Select one of the most frequently asked questions to learn more about the program.
- What is Job Access?
- How do I apply for Job Access?
- Do I qualify for Job Access?
- I work the late shift. How late/early can I get a ride?
- Do I qualify for a monthly bus pass?
- If I qualify for service, can I get a childcare drop off?
- How do I turn in my application for the program?
- When can I get a hold of a Job Access Representative?
- I am disabled. Can I use Job Access for doctor's appointments as well as my job?
- How much does a ride cost through the program?
- Once I am approved for Job Access, how long do my services last?
- How long will it take for my application to be reviewed for eligibility?
- Can Job Access contact my employer to request proof documentation?
- What are accepted types of proof documentation?
- Once I have been approved, when can I begin using services?
- How can I find job search assistance?
- How do I know if bus service or public transportation is available for me?
- Where can I get information for other support services in New Mexico?