The Sandia Pueblo Rail Runner station is uniquely located at the southern edge of pueblo lands near the wooded area known as “the Bosque”. The beautiful Cottonwood trees of the Bosque follow the curve of the Rio Grande, creating a striking backdrop for the pueblo.
NM Highway 313 and NM Highway 556
Sandia Pueblo, NM
- Take exit 234 (NM 556/Tramway Boulevard)
- Head west on Roy Avenue
- Take a right (heading northeast) onto 4th Street/NM 313
- The station will be on your right
From Sandia Pueblo:
- Travel south on NM 313
- Just before getting to Roy Avenue/Tramway Boulevard, take a left (heading east) at the Rail Runner station
From the North Valley:
- Travel north on 2nd Street or 4th Street
- Keep heading northeast after 2nd and 4th merge
- Stay on NM 313 (still heading northeast) as you pass Roy Avenue
- The station will be on your right, just after Roy
Approximately 75 free parking spaces located adjacent to the rail platform, east of NM 313 (4th Street) just north of Roy Avenue (the extension of Tramway Boulevard west of I-25).
- ADA accessible platform and ramp.
- 4 bicycle lockers. Call 866-795-7245 to reserve.