Gas prices got you gloomy? Skip the traffic and ride the New Mexico Rail Runner Express for under five dollars to burn your gloom with Zozobra on Friday, September 2, 2022. Don't miss New Mexico's hottest party!
98th Annual Burning of Zozobra
Friday, September 2, 2022
Fort Marcy Park, Santa Fe, NM
Buy Zozobra tickets online in advance to save and get a NM residents discount on General Admission tickets.
Plan to get to the venue by 8:30 p.m.
Take the Rail Runner
Take the Rail Runner to the South Capitol Station.
- Arrive at your departing station at least 10 minutes early.
- From the train: Exit at the south Capitol Station and take the FREE shuttle to the event.
- Afterwards: Take the shuttle back to the South Capitol Station. Trains will not be departing from the Santa Fe Depot.
View the Zozobra Train Schedule
Purchase Rail Runner Tickets Online
How to Enjoy Your Zozobra Experience
- Are backpacks allowed? No backpacks allowed. Camera bags are allowed for photographers with press credentials only. Childcare and medical supplies must be in a clear plastic bag, NFL stadium-style.
- Are food and drinks allowed in the venue? All picnic food must be in a clear plastic bag, NFL stadium-style. No coolers, glass containers or disposable plastic bottles. No liquids in containers of any kind; water and drinks can be purchased on-site.
- Is food available? There are over 20 different food vendors on-site. Bottled water, sodas, and sweet treats will be available.
- Are pets allowed? No, only uniformed service animals.
- Are lawn chairs allowed? No metal lawn chairs; collapsible umbrella-style lawn chairs are allowed in the General Admission area only. No chairs, camera tripods, or large equipment are allowed in the Premium Viewing areas due to safety restrictions.
- What about strollers? Large strollers and wagons are not allowed. Small folding strollers can be checked in for free; those who wish to keep strollers can watch from the family viewing area.
Contact Customer Service at 866-795-7245 or 505-245-RAIL (7245).
- Monday-Friday: 5:00 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 7:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.