The New Mexico Rail Runner Express resumed its full pre-COVID schedule on Monday, May 24, 2021. The full schedule includes weekend train service.
Click Here to view the full schedule (PDF)
Please Note: The full schedule cannot be viewed on the mobile app
Tickets can be purchased:
- Though the mobile app (available for iPhone and Android)
- Onboard the train with a debit or credit card (except American Express)
- Cash will be accepted onboard the train.
Click Here to view additional fare information
- If you have a monthly pass that expired after service was suspended on March 15, 2020:
- Your pass will be valid for 30 days after you activate usage
- Simply show the ticket agent your previously purchased monthly pass
- The ticket agent will find you on our list of valid monthly passes and issue you a replacement monthly pass with an updated expiration date
- Annual passes will be refunded on a prorated basis.
- For more information, please call our Customer Service agents at 866-795-7245 or 505-245-7245. Agents are available to take your call Monday - Friday, 5 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Limited airport connections will be available.
Click Here to learn more
Face Mask Required
The proper use of face masks is required, per federal law. Face masks must always be worn on public transit and at transit facilities and stops/stations.
TSA COVID-19 FAQs
Safe and Healthy Travel
Your health and safety are the top priorities at Rio Metro, and we are taking precautions to ensure public safety. We appreciate your assistance in helping keep our communities safe.
Click Here to learn more about Rio Metro’s response.
Rio Metro Bus
Some Rio Metro bus services continue to be adjusted or suspended.
Click Here for Rio Metro bus updates
Rio Metro Customer Service
Rio Metro Customer Service office hours are Monday through Friday, 5 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Contact Customer Service at 866-795-RAIL (7245) or 505-245-7245.