Rio Metro bus service in Sandoval and Valencia Counties has taken measures to ensure that those who need public transit most, will continue to be able to access it.
In an effort to ensure the safety of employees, contractors and riders of Rio Metro, the following schedule modifications have been made:
Valencia County (Monday-Friday)
- Route 206 – Operating on its regular schedule
- Rout 209 – Service suspended. To schedule a dial-a-ride trip to/from the Los Lunas Transportation Center to/from the UNM-Valencia Campus please call Dispatch at 505-352-3595, Ext. #1.
- Route 210 – Operating on its regular schedule
- Dial-a-Ride Service – Operating on its regular schedule
- Route 208 – Operating on its regular schedule
For questions regarding bus operations in Valencia County, please contact 505-352-3595.
View all Rio Metro Valencia County Bus Schedules
Sandoval County (Monday-Friday)
- Rio Rancho Dial-a-Ride – Operating on its regular schedule
- Route 201 – Operating on its regular schedule
- Route 202 – Santa Ana and Cochiti Pueblo stops closed; all other bus stops continue to be served
- Route 204 – Zia Pueblo stops closed; all other bus stops continue to be served
Please note: All other Sandoval County routes are operating on their regular schedule. For questions please call 877-660-1110.
For questions regarding bus operations in Sandoval County, please call 505-994-1608.
View all Rio Metro Sandoval County Bus Schedules
Bus Fares Suspended
All Rio Metro bus fares are currently suspended until further notice.
Face Mask Recommendation
As of April 18, 2022, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Order requiring masks on public transportation conveyances and at transportation hubs is no longer in effect. Therefore, CDC will not enforce the Order. CDC continues to recommend that people wear masks in indoor public transportation settings at this time. Rio Metro will follow TSA’s directives and not enforce wearing a mask on all Rio Metro buses, and follow CDC’s recommendation.