Rio Metro bus service in Sandoval and Valencia Counties has taken measures to ensure that those who need public transit most, will continue to be able to access it.
In an effort to ensure the safety of employees, contractors and riders of Rio Metro, the following schedule modifications have been made:
Valencia County (Monday-Friday)
- Route 206 – Operating on its regular schedule
- Route 209 – Operating on its regular schedule
- Route 210 – Operating on its regular schedule
- Dial-a-Ride Service – Operating on its regular schedule
- Route 208 – Operating on its regular schedule
For questions regarding bus operations in Valencia County, please contact 505-352-3595.
View all Rio Metro Valencia County Bus Schedules
Sandoval County (Monday-Friday)
- Rio Rancho Dial-a-Ride – Operating on its regular schedule
- Route 201 – Operating on its regular schedule
- Route 201 Tripper – Revised to meet the Rail Runner schedule effective May 24, 2021
- Route 202 – Santa Ana and Cochiti Pueblo stops closed; all other bus stops continue to be served
- Route 204 – Zia Pueblo and Jemez Pueblo stops closed; all other bus stops continue to be served
Please note: All other Sandoval County routes are operating on their regular schedule. For questions please call 877-660-1110.
For questions regarding bus operations in Sandoval County, please call 505-994-1608.
View all Rio Metro Sandoval County Bus Schedules
Bus Fares Suspended
All Rio Metro bus fares are currently suspended until further notice.
Face Mask Mandate
TSA requires proper wearing of face masks, per federal law. Face masks must always be worn on buses and at transit facilities and bus stops. Failure to comply will result in denial of boarding or removal.
TSA COVID-19 FAQs
Safe and Healthy Travel
Your health and safety are the top priorities at Rio Metro, and we are taking precautions to ensure public safety. We appreciate your assistance in helping keep our communities safe.
Click Here to learn more about Rio Metro’s response.