Valencia County Bus Schedules
NOTICE: Please contact the transit provider directly to inquire about service and schedules. All bus and Dial-a-Ride services operated by Rio Metro are fare-free until further notice.
Click on a route from the list below to display detailed bus information, including schedules and route map.
|Route||Access To||Operated By|
|Route 206 (PDF)*||Belen|
NOTE: Route 206 Service Suspended*
|Route 208 (PDF)||Belen, Los Lunas, Pueblo of Isleta, Downtown Albuquerque||Rio Metro|
|Route 209 (PDF)**||UNM-Valencia Campus|
NOTE: Route 209 Service Suspended**
|appears to be an empty link with target /DocumentCenter/View/890 Route 210 (PDF)***||Los Lunas, Peralta, Bosque Farms||Rio Metro|
|Dial-a-Ride||Los Lunas||Rio Metro|
*Route 206: Effective August 30, 2022 - Service suspended until further notice.
**Route 209: Effective November 22, 2021 - Service suspended until further notice. To schedule a dial-a-ride trip to/from the Los Lunas Transportation Center to/from the UNM-Valencia Campus please call Dispatch at 505-352-3595, Ext. #1.
***Deviated Fixed Route: Route 210 is a Deviated Fixed Route. This means that the bus operates along a fixed route and keeps to a timetable, but passengers can request to be picked up or dropped off up to one quarter (1/4) of a mile off the bus route. Passengers must call the Rio Metro Dispatch Office at 505-352-3595 to request this service the day before service is desired by 12:00 p.m.
- Any bus route that begins with the number "2" connects to the New Mexico Rail Runner Express
- All bus routes operate Monday through Friday, unless otherwise noted
- Ride any Rio Metro bus for free with your valid Rail Runner Express printed or mobile ticket; visit the Rio Metro bus page to learn more
- All buses are ADA compliant and are equipped with wheelchair lifts
- Additional bus routes connecting to the Rail Runner can be found on the individual station pages
- To request this information in an alternate format (eg., Braille, large print, audio), please contact Customer Service at 1-866-795-7245 or click here to download the request form.
- The Rio Metro Regional Transit District operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, national origin, and disability, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Visit our Title VI / Non-Discrimination Notice Web Page.